Salt as per your taste
Red chilli powder
Ginger garlic paste
Curd & Mustad Oil
1. Wash chicken and apply some deep cuts so that marination goes inside.
2. Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, chicken masala, salt, curd and mustad oil.
3. Mix it all very well and refrigerate for atleast 2 hours.
4. Now pre heat your microwave and put it all marinated chicken in a baking dish and microwave it for 15mins only at 200degree.
5. After 8mins turn the chicken sides and again after 12mins turn it again thats it.
6. Take a serving dish add some onions and a slice of lemon put ur roasted chicken in a serving dish and sprinkle some chaat masala.