2 Medium onions (Chopped)
2 Medium tomato (Pure)
Salt to taste
1/2tsp. Garam masala
1tsp. Lal mirch
1tsp. Dhaniya powder
1tsp. Kitchen King (Optional) 2tbp. Oil 1tsp.
1tsp. Ginger garlic paste
First you need to peel the tinde and wash it. Slit tinde half from the top slit like this – ‘+’ add it in a boiling water and haldi and salt boil it for 10 to 12mins and drain all water.
1. Heat some oil in a pan add jeera and onions saute them untill they turn golden brown.
2. Add spices – salt, lal mirch, dhaniya powder, kitchen king and haldi and ginger garlic paste and mix it all well cook it on low flame for 2-3mins untill oil separates.
3. Now add tomato pure and mix it well cook it on low flame untill oil separates.
4. Then add boiled tinde give it a mix add kassuri methi mix it all well.
5. Cover it and let it be cook for atleast 10-12mins add kassuri methi and hara dhaniya and lemon juice cook another 5mins thats it serve hot.