500-750Grams Chicken Legs
Salt to taste
1/2tsp. Garam masala
2tsp. Lal mirch
2tsp. Chicken Masala
2tsp. Dhaniya powder
1tsp. Kassuri methi
2-3tsp. Lemon Juice
1tsp. Amchur powder
2tbp. Mustad Oil
2tsp. Ginger garlic paste
First you have to clean chicken legs and wash it apply some cuts so that marination masala coated well and keep aside
Marination:- Take a bowl add curd and all the spices haldi, salt, amchur powder, ginger garlic paste, lal mirch, chicken masala , litle bit mustad oil and kassuri methi mix all well by using ur hands put all chicken legs and lemon juice mix all well and keep aside for atleast 2hours.
1. Heat some oil in a kadai or nonstick pan add marinated chicken and cook it on low flame for 4-5mins.
2. Add some kassuri methi and give it a mix and cook untill the chicken cook well.
3. Now mix it all well and cover it and let it be cook on low flame for alteast 10-12mins cook it on low flame untill oil separates.
4. No need to add water becouse we r making chatpata masaledar tangri masala, chicken legs will coated all marinated masala’s
5. Now open the lid and check if need any spices then add it and mix it add finely chopped hara dhaniya and serve it with a slice of lemon u can sprinkle some chaat masala.