250-400Grams Black Dal
3. Medium Tomato(Pure)
3. Green Elaichi
1 Moti Elaichi
1 Bay leaf
1tsp. Ginger garlic paste
Salt to taste
1tsp. Red chilli powder
1tsp. Dhaniya powder
1tsp. Kitchen king
1tsp. Garam masala
3-4 tbs Desi ghee
25gram Amul Butter
1tsp. Mustad Oil
First we have to boil black dal so take a pressure cooker add dal with water , salt and 1tsp of mustad oil pressure cook it untill dal boiled well and keepaside.
1. Now take a kadai add ghee and jeera, long, bayleaf, green elaichi, moti elaichi and dalchini saute them for 3-4mins.
2. Now add tomato pure and cook it on low flame for 4-5mins then add spices- salt, red chilli powder, dhaniya powder, kitchen king , ginger garlic paste and cook it on low flame untill masala leaves oil.
3. Open pressure cooker and mesh dal very well and add in a kadai mix all well and add some water mix all and cook on low flame for 7-8mins.
4. Now check spices and if anything required add it and cover it and cook on low flame another 7-8 mins.
5. Now add cream or milk mix it well add butter also and cover it and let it be cook in low flame atleast for 12-15min.
6. Now add hara dhaniya and garnish it with some butter or cream thats it
Serve with Rice or Laccha Paratha