2 Medium Baigan
3 Medium Onions (Slicely Cut)
1 Green Chilli
1tsp. Ginger garlic paste
1tsp. Red chilli powder
1tsp. Coriander powder
1tsp. Kitchen King Or Sabji Masala
1tsp. Lemon Juice
1tsp. Kassuri methi
1tsp. Amchur powder
1tsp. Oil for rosting
2tbs. Mustad oil
First you need to roast baigan so, apply some oil on baigan and rost it on direct flame on medium mode rost them from all sides and very carefully peel them and mesh it and keep aside
1. Heat some oil in a kadai add jeera and onions saute them untill they turn golden brown.
2. Add spices – salt, lal mirch, dhaniya powder, kitchen king and haldi, amchur and ginger garlic paste and mix it all well cook it on low flame for 2-3mins untill oil separates.
3. Now add finely chopped tomatoes and mix it well cook it on low flame untill oil separates.
4. Then add roasted baigan mix it all well.
5. Cover it and let it be cook for atleast 10-12mins add kassuri methi and hara dhaniya and lemon juice cook another 5mins thats it serve hot.