Visited the newly opened outlet of Chaayos @ heart of Delhi @ C.P .
It is a sophisticated ‘chai ki dukan’ and like the concept, Regarding the Diverse varieties of Tea, first time ever tried & tasted in my life.
# Sab kuch chai: all in around comprising 12 to 13 ingredients. It was so great and a highly recommend, and while sipping every sip, Try to guess the ingredients.
# Khulad Chai: The chai was so delightful, with mild flavours and sweltering, served in a traditional Kulhad with a hint of saffron, which adds the enticing flavour..
# Hari mirch chai: chillies in Chai ,Don’t be shock , Yaay but I was after heared and so again even after tasting, Actually its a perfect blend of chillies, with some Garam masala, ginger and cardamon.
# Aam papad Chai : was a hot tea without milk and had a mild taste of aam papad. I liked it
They literally have every type of tea. !!
The snacks they offer are so so good to go with the tea, I tried a lot of things namely:
– Achari bun maska – a soft fresh bun, laden with butter mixed with a pungent achari zest.
– Chicken sambosa,Their latest buzz and all time favorite , filled with chunks of chicken inside a crispy shell
– Mushroom sandwich- I am not a fan of mushrooms but this one was absolutely true good in taste.
– Maska Pao- Maska and flavor such as jalapeno, achar makes it so super good.a perefect combination along with tea.
– Vada Pav is simple with good flavours. Nothing fancy and that’s the best part.
– Pepper chicken croissant is unbelievably delicious with a creamy chicken filling and soft pastry.
With respect to the amount that they served, it was really nice. Will totally visit again for the food and Must visit for chaai lovers like me.