Uzzuri Deli stands as the finest restaurant in Janpath Lane,The restaurant is on two levels.
The moment you enter you are charmed by fixtures on the wall and roof. The ambience of the place is very posh. Wooden furniture great lighting and walls are decorated with some really cool frames showcasing Delhi and it’s map, Stunning monochrome framed pictures on their walls. It’s got uzzuri bar right upstairs and a cake/Dessert showcase bar in front with fresh cakes and pastries. The service is pretty amazing and very fast .
All the starters were well presented and tasted delicious, out of them what I personally had and like was
* Three Mushroom Risotto which was basically maked with truffle parmesa Creme fraiche,Though not a big fan of risotto.
* Confit chicken Salad , I liked the presentation and loved the ingredients with roast penut dressing,kimchi cobbage and parmesan shavings.
* BBQ Chicken Salad: Dressings of Chicken in BBQ sauce.
* Beetroot , Orange carrot salad. The presentation, ingredients and taste so well. Salad seems easy
* Bruschetta: The crispy fresh baked bread makes it lovely in taste.
*Cottage Cheese Burgers: A small in size but big in taste,filled with paneer patty.
* Farm Fresh Pizza: Thin Crust Pizza with Lovely colorful topings of Olives,tomatoes, Capsicum.
* Lamb Shank: Love this must try
What I found personally their Desserts – like Strawberry satte, banoffie pie tart, Butter scotch cake were awesome and lip smacking in taste. Great at presentation and looks.
A must go for a completely delish experience, and One of the best place in Delhi sply for desserts, patisseries and they are way ahead in terms of quality and quantity they serve.