500 Gram Mutton
3 Medium Onions (Sliced)
3-4. Choti Elaichi
2-3. Tbs Mutton Masala
Salt to taste
1tsp. Red chilli powder
2tsp. Ginger Garlic paste
1tsp. Dhaniya powder
4tbs. Desi Ghee
1. First we have to wash mutton very well and drain all water.
2. Take a kadai add ghee , choti elaichi chopped onion and saute for 5 6mins.
3. Cook it untill onions turn light golden brown then add mutton and mix it all well.
4. Add litle bit salt and cook it untill mutton cooked 60% then add haldi and mix it all well cover it and cook it for 10mins.
5. Now add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, dhaniya powder, mutton masala mix it all well and again cover it and cook it for 20mins on low flame.
6. Now add curd mix it all well and cover it for another 20mins on low flame cook it untill mutton cooked 100% thats it.
if u want some gravy then u can add 1glass of water and cover it for 10 – 15mins on low flame.
Enjoy With Laccha Parantha Or Rice.
One Comment Add yours
Superb tysm for sharing