2 Medium onions (Chopped)
3 Medium tomato (Pure)
Salt to taste
1/2tsp. Garam masala
1tsp. Lal mirch
1tsp. Dhaniya powder
2tbp. Mustad Oil
1tsp. Kassuri methi, 1tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
First you have to shellow fry paneer cut paneer in square shapes take a non stick pan add litle bit oil and shellow fry paneer from all sides untill they turn nicely golden and put it in warm water and keep aside.
1. Heat some oil in a pressure cooker add jeera and onions saute them untill they turn golden brown add litle bit salt so that onions take less time to get golden brown.
2. Add spices – salt, lal mirch, dhaniya powder and haldi ginger garlic paste and mix it all well cook it on low flame for 3mins.
3. Now add tomato pure and mix it well cook it on low flame untill oil separates.
4. Then add Matar give it a mix add litle bit water and pressure cook it for 2 whistles on high flame
5. Now add shellow fried paneer and crush some kassuri methi and add water for gravy as per your requirement and pressure cook it on low flame for atleast 3 whistles add hara dhaniya and garam masala.