2 Medium onions (Slicely Cut)
2 Medium tomato (Pure)
Salt to taste
1/2tsp. Garam masala
1tsp. Lal mirch
1tsp. Dhaniya powder
1tsp. Kitchen King (Optional)
1tsp. Lemon Juice
1tsp. Kassuri methi
1. Heat some oil in a pan add jeera and onions saute them untill they turn golden brown.
2. Add spices – salt, lal mirch, dhaniya powder, kitchen king and haldi mix it all well cook it on low flame for 2-3mins.
3. Now add tomato pure and mix it well cook it on low flame untill oil separates.
4. Then add Paneer cubes give it a mix add kassuri methi and garam masala.
5. Cover it and let it be cook for atleast 5-6mins add hara dhaniya and lemon juice.