3 onions ( pure)
1 Moti Elaichi
1tsp. Dhaniya powder1tsp. Red chilli powder1/2tsp. Haldi
1tsp. Garam masala
1 lemon juice
2tsp. Meat masala
1tsp. Adrak lehsun paste
1. Cup curd
3tbsp. Desi ghee
1tsp kassuri mehti
1.First take a bowl add washed mutton add onion pure, spices – namak, redi chilli powder, dhaniya powder, kassuri methi, haldi, ginger garlic paste and meat masala mix all well and give it a rest for atleast 1hour.
2. Now take cooker heat some ghee add long, dalchini, jeera , tej patta and moti elaichi saute for 2mins.
3. Then add marinated mutton and mix it all well cook it on low flame.
4. Cover it and let it be cook on low flame untill mutton cooked 70% then add lil water and cook another 10mins.
5. Now add curd and mix all well and cook on low flame for 6-7mins then pressure cook it for 1 whistle on high and 1 on low.
6. Open pressure cooker add garam masala , lemon juice and hara dhaniya thats it.
Serve hot with steam rice or laccha paratha.