Amul Paneer – 300-400Grams (Cut in cubes)
Salt to taste
1tsp. Oregano Masala
1tsp. Chilli Flakes
1tsp. Black Pepper
2 Capsicum (Chopped)
10-15 Small Onions ( Goli Pyaaz)
Fresh Coriander leafs
1. Heat oil in a pan add onions and litle bit salt and saute the onions untill they turn nicely golden brown.
2. Now Add Capsicum and cook it on low flame untill capsicum cooked well.
3. Add Salt and mix it well cover it and let it be cook on low flame for atleast 5 to 8mins.
4. Add Paneer and mix it all well cook it on high flame for 5 to 8mins.
5. Add spices – salt, black pepper, oregano and chilli flakes mix it all well untill all cooked well and mixed.
6. Now add lemon juice and fresh coriander leafs thats it.