4. Medium Onions (Chopped)
2. Moti Elaichi
3-4. Choti Elaichi
Pinch of Dalchini powder
2-3. Tbs Mutton Masala
Salt to taste
1tsp. Red chilli powder
1tsp. Haldi , 2tsp. Ginger Garlic paste
1tsp. Dhaniya powder
3tbs. Mustad oil Or Ghee
1. First we have to wash mutton very well and drain all water.
2. Take a kadai add mustad oil or ghee add long, dalchini, moti elaichi and choti elaichi cook it for 2mins and add chopped onions.
3. Cook it untill onions turn light golden brown then add mutton and mix it all well.
4. Add litle bit salt and cook it untill mutton cooked 60% then add haldi and mix it all well cover it and cook it for 10mins.
5. Now add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, dhaniya powder, mutton masala mix it all well and again cover it and cook it for 10-15mins.
6. Now add curd mix it all well and cover it for 20mins on low flame cook it untill mutton cooked 100% thats it if u want some gravy then u can add 1glass of water and cover it for another 10mins on low flame.