Actual tractor in the balcony of a restaurant . Strange and shocking and I think this is the only thing which can someone attract and an eye catching specialy when it is Located on the 1st floor of the building from the entrance of the HKV. Rang de Basanti which is located on the right side once you enter Hauz Khas Village, next to the Choco Vault. The tiny little door which lead you to the 1st floor where is this small restaurant.
The place has been simply decorated keeping its dhaba theme in mind with few posters and graffiti adorning the walls, they have designed their bar using empty bottles only. Very nice interiors Recycled items has been used which is a very useful IDEA.
Empty bottles, Cycle tyres, Bulbs.
We started our food with their complimentary welcome shots, Chabeel Non- alcoholic, milk based, a nice palate rose flavored milk based drink which is a nice and refreshing way to start the feast.and then we targeted to the starters followed by main course and as usual desserts at the end.
* sawa footiya seekh. True to its name, it was almost an entire 1.25 foot long, perhaps even more, mutton seekh kababs.
* Chicken Pulao – Full of flavors and mouth-watering. Didn’t expect that a simple rice dish can be so tasty.
* Naancho with Mutton Keema te Champ – the best ever dish in starters . The The perfect dish ! Meat was so delicate and perfectly cooked. Gravy was nicely seasoned.
* Butter Chicken – One of the best that I have ever had specially in HKV.
* Chuski nalli meat, butter chicken, mirchi prantha, Hari mirch prantha they have everything means perfect punjabi taste, perfect spices, great in taste.
* In drinks don’t forget to try RANG DE COLA.
Kuch Meetha hoo jaye
*Halwa Basanti te Gur da Parantha – being a fan of halwas, loved this super tasty and so sweet .It is a nice idea that it’s served with a sweet parantha.
– “Bhayankar” Meetha Paan – Looks nice and eye catching, Pan based iceream served on the Pan Leaf along with supari, gulkand, cherries etc .
Perfect place for family & pocket friendly.